If you’re thinking about a home in the Austin area, consider this home just a short jog south. Spacious and value-priced, this home is located in the popular Shadow Creek subdivision just ten minutes south of Austin. With 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, abundent storage, and an outside shed to boot, there’s plenty of room to grow. Talking about space, enjoy the large kitchen, dining and living room that are perfect for entertaining guests and family. In fact, the master bedroom is located on the main floor with plenty of room to spread your wings. The three upstairs bedrooms and game room are nicely arranged for family time.
In case you’re wondering, Shadow Creek has a great community pool, walking trails, and sport courts. Neighbors enjoy the short commute to Austin and San Marcos, quaint shops in Buda, wide range of nearby restaurants, and a multitude of events at the Buda parks and Cabela’s. Be sure to arrange a showing for this value-packed Buda home.
Features of 4 Bedroom Buda Home
- 4 Bedrooms, Master Down
- Master Suite with Double Vanity and Walk-in Closet
- 3 Full Baths
- Formal Dining
- 2 Car Garage
- Wood, Privacy Fence
- Backs to Green Space
- Built in 2006
- HUD-Owned Home
- Community Pool Includes Separate Splash Pool
- Walking Trails, Amenity Center, Playground
Call me today at 512-657-9038 for more details.
Here are a few other Shadow Creek properties recently listed on the IDX/MLS.
Incoming search terms:
- trailas en venta
- trailas de venta en austin tx
- trailas en venta en austin tx
- trailas usadas de venta
- trailas de renta en austin tx
- trailas en venta austin tx
- casas de renta en austin tx
- trailas usadas de venta en austin tx
- rentas baratas en austin tx
- venta de trailas usadas